CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 1, 2008

My ABC's

A is for age: 41
B is for burger of choice: good ol' cheeseburger from Mickey D's
C is for the car I drive: 2005 Explorer
D is for your dog's name: Do not have one, daughter really wants one!
E is for essential item you use every day: Febreeze Spray - love the smell!
F is for favorite TV show at the moment: Any reality tv will do!
G is for favorite game: I really hate to play games of any kind
H is for home state: Utah
I is for instruments you play: I used to play the cello in third grade, if you can really call that playing, it was really bad!
J is for favorite juice: Is GUAVA ROCKSTAR juice?
K is for whose bum you'd like to kick: Mary, from So You Think You Can Dance, I can not stand her laugh, makes me insane!
L is for last restaurant at which you ate: Cafe Rio
M is for your favorite Muppet: Loved Ms. Piggy
N is for number of piercings: not open anymore, but two in one ear and three in the other
O is for overnight hospital stays: got Tick Fever when I was 10, spent 11 days in quarantine and of course when I had my darling McKenzie
P is for people you were with today: Kenz at breakfast
Q is for what you do with your quite time: watch tv, read, scrapbook, sleep!
R is for biggest regret: not telling someone that I loved him and
wanted to be with him forever =(
S is for status: single and a mom
T is for time you woke up today: 7 am
U is for what you consider unique about yourself: can I get back to you on this one?
V is for vegetable you love: carrots and parsnips
W is for worst habit: I am addicted to coca-cola
X is for x-rays you've had: Hip, teeth, shoulder and my foot is currently broken
Y is for yummy food you ate today: my neighbor brought me warm banana nut bread last night and that was breakfast!
Z is for zodiac: Cancer


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Look at you and your bad bloggin' self...doing a post all by yourself. Yeah for Tam!! =)

Anonymous said...

We are taking bets on who the regret is about, sounds like we are going to have to play "true confessions" on our next Friday night girl get together. At least your regret wasn't meeting us LOL. Love ya girl-J & M