CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 15, 2008

Freaked out Friday

So it's Friday and the week is over- finally! YA! But this Friday is going to be different. My friend Janet is taking Margaret and me to a biker bar to watch a band and guess what? I don't have a thing to wear!!!! Do you go with the everyday stuff or really get into it? I haven't been out in a while so I really don't have a clue. It totally freaks me out but then I think who really cares? Well - I do! I don't want to be a geek or look stupid and I will already be super self conscious but when you are a home body like me it gets me worked up and anxious. Janet and Margaret are both darling and the life of any party so hopefully all will focus on them and not me.

Our Friday nights mostly consist of goodies (rockstars, diet coke, trolli eggs and wavy chips and ranch dip) and sometimes we actually get around to creating something with all the paper we pack around! Sometimes the spark of creativity doesn't happen and we just laugh or only one of us will create something (anything) spectacular.

So tonight will just have to be what it is, good times with friends and my cute brother =)! So I will go shopping after work, I will let my hair down, I will walk in like I own the joint, and I will have a GR8T time!

Get back to you on the gory details later! lol lol lol =0)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You looked gorgeous and we definetely owned the place!! Next time we are taking a ride on one of those bikes =) So now it is on to the 80's bands, big hair and spandex YIKES! Love Ya Girl!