CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 4, 2009

"New Project"


So this is one of my new projects... I saw this zebra and leopard paper that is velvet and just had to do something with it. I love the other papers too but the velvet has been the best seller. I will take pictures of the next ones and post when the paint dries!

I love the texture and of course you can't have to much BLING right?

So do you want to win one of the Zebra frames??? Post a comment and you will be entered into my drawing to be held on June 11, 2009 @ midnight. The frames are 8X8 and the picture opening is 3.5X3.5 and there is not any glass so if it tips over there's no worry. You can have it say Princess, Fabulous, My Girl or Precious and tell me what color you might like the flower to be and if you win it's all yours!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Let's hope that I can keep my streak alive and win this giveaway! ;) You have some serious talent!

Emily Christine said...

I love the last one, zebra with purple. Very cute! I wish I could be as creative as you and Evonne!

Burkes said...

I think that Alice needs one of these in her bedroom. I like the dream one and the baby one.

Anonymous said...

Pick me pick me =) Wouldn't it be easier for you to pick me then have me try and make my own, which you end up having to do for me anyway LOL

-Janet

Anonymous said...

Which one am I going to win??? Even if I don't win you will make one for me anyway right? Oh the dilema of it all... I think about it and when I win I'll let you know! lol
Margaret

Sam Jo said...

I want you to create a frame for me! I love it!

Anonymous said...

THINK I NEED ONE FOR EACH GRANDDUGHTER. SO WINNING ONE WILL
HELP THE POCKETBOOK. WILL THEY THINK IT WAS SET UP WHEN I WIN???

KEEP UP THE CREATIVE JUICES

The Meier family said...

I SOOOOOOO need to move back to be near some creative minds! SO cute! I hope I win :)!!!!!!!!!!!!! Miss you!