CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 13, 2008

"She is..."

She is my best friend...
She is easy to talk too...
She is always there rain or shine, early or late...
She is just a phone call away... a hundred times a day...
She is someone who always listens... cares what I think...
She is loving without judgement...
She is caring to all who know her... cares for them too...
She is happy and fun...
She is into boutiques...
She is amazing...
She is into the holidays... can't wait to decorate...
She is the center of our family...
She is strong beyond words...
She is a hard worker...
She is a gardener...
She is a wonderful wife...
She is a terrific g-ma!...
She is love...

She is... my mother... and I love you...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

you are good at this bloggin' stuff! thanks for being my friend.